Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anders' First Haircut

We took Anders to Snip It's for his first haircut.  I wanted him to leave with just a trimmed-up, but still shaggy hair style.  But he got more cut off than planned.  It took me SEVERAL days to get used to his new do, but now I really do love the look on him.  I think Anders even missed his hair for several days, because he kept pulling on his short locks like he was hoping it would grow if he pulled hard enough.

Here he is SUCH a big boy sitting in his chair and ready for his haircut...(note: he didn't cry or pitch a fit at all, so impressive!)
All spiked up and ready to chop...
 Cutting...
 and cutting...
And cutting even more...
After his haircut was complete, Anders got a prize from the machine...a yellow rubber duckie!

1 comment:

  1. I think he should have stayed with the spiked mohawk! ;)

    ReplyDelete