Saturday, June 11, 2011

Anders' Haircut

We have been disappointed with the haircuts Snip Its (a kids haircut salon), and did not know where to take Anders for his next haircut.  His hair was SO shaggy, and it finally came time to figure out something.  His hair looks pretty good in this BEFORE picture, but it was rarely looking this good anymore.  And after 5 minutes of playing outside, he would have such a sweaty, wet head.  So it was definitely time for a short, summer do.  I ended up taking him to my hairdresser (been going to her for about 8 years & she did my hair for my wedding) at a very trendy, grown-up salon.  It was risky taking him into this posh, peaceful environment with the potential of him getting crazy and fussy.  But he was amazing!  Heather (my hairdresser) said that he was the BEST little boy haircut that she had ever experienced.  It is decided that EVERY penny of this not-so-cheap haircut was well worth it!  He had a good time, and he got a hugely superior haircut...he smiles and laughs whenever we talk about Miss Heather, so I don't think he'll mind going back!  

BEFORE:
 Showing me his teeth & being a ham...
 Letting Heather cut away...
 Look at all those hair-chunks on his arms and on his cape.  She cut for 40-45 minutes (and yes, he is playing with Heather's iPhone)...
 AFTER picture with Heather...
 Heather gave him a special treat - a sucker that made him

1 comment:

  1. He looks great! Good to know you don't love Snip Its. It's time for Rome's first haircut and I think my neighbor is going to do it. I'm not ready to pay $65 to have my girl at Fruition do it when all he'll do is probably cry! ;)

    ReplyDelete