Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter

This is a picture of Larsen & Aunt SuSu on Saturday after the Easter Egg hunt...

 Easter morning I scrambled to put Easter baskets together for the kids (luckily my mom had given Easter baskets more thought than me, and had sent up a Max & Ruby Easter book and dolls).  But I pulled from Anders' potty training prizes that I keep hidden away in our closet, and he got a Berenstain Bears book, Veggie Tales movie, Charlie the train (for Thomas train table), Max and three eggs with candy.  Larsen got her Ruby doll and three empty eggs just for filler & looks...






 Eating Easter lunch at J. Alexanders with Sarah & Jeremy and Aunt Susu...
(Mark & Anna gave her the adorable smocked dress, so beautiful!)
 Asleep on the way home...
Unfortunately we have NO family pictures, maybe next year we'll make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment