Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anders is 5 weeks old tomorrow!

I can not believe that Anders is going to be 5 weeks old tomorrow -- he is changing so much each week.  Today he smiled at me for the first time which was wonderful!  

He turned one month old on Monday and had a doctors appointment on Tuesday afternoon -- he weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces and was 22 & 3/4 inches long.  The doctor said that Anders was the healthiest baby she has seen in a long time and that I should be very proud.  She said he is perfect and we agree!

This week has been the first time that Anders & I have been on our own -- we've had just two days now and so far we've done really well!  We even took our first trip to the grocery store this evening and Anders did great (he just starred the whole time at his mobile toys hanging from the car seat handle).  He is sleeping better & for longer windows of time so that has made a huge difference for me and I am thankful for the additional sleep.

These are pictures that my friend Angela took of him this week...






No comments:

Post a Comment