Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today WAS my due date

It is CRAZY to think that Anders is almost two weeks old already and he really could have just arrived today.  Having him with us has been amazing -- he is such a sweet baby!  My favorite things so far:
1) I love seeing Todd as a father -- he has stepped into that role so easily and confidently.  He has been SO helpful with everything from changing diapers to bath time to feedings.  I think about a week past before I even changed a diaper!
2) Anders is beautiful and makes so many different facial expressions that I love to watch.
3) I LOVE when Todd, Anders, Bella and I are all piled on the bed because the whole family is together and I am so excited about our family :)    
Here are some new pictures...










No comments:

Post a Comment