Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meet ANDERS...

Anderson Rhys Wines
Born: August 7, 2009 at 2:02pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 8.5 oz.
Length: 20 inches

Note from Todd:
Kirsten called me at 1:30am on Friday to let me know her water had broken. I was traveling with Kellie Pickler from southern Minnesota to Wisconsin. I got off the bus in Minneapolis-St. Paul and found a 5:55am flight to Milwaukee and made it to Nashville by 9am.

Thankfully, Kirsten's parents were in town helping out around the house. They got to the hospital around 2:45am and her parents took great care of her through labor. I got to the hospital moments after she had gotten an epidural. For the 5 hours I was with her during labor and delivery, she rocked it like a champ; she is an amazing woman. The delivery portion lasted about twenty minutes...then he was here.
  The last 3.5 days have been amazing. I can't tell you what a wonder and a blessing Anders is. I find myself tearing up constantly as look at him and pray over him.







No comments:

Post a Comment