Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Baby Shower

On June 20th my dear friends Beth, Sarah, Jenn, Leah & Melissa threw me a shower that was SO MUCH fun.  I am SO thankful for all of my friends and the support & excitement they have given me during my pregnancy!  
Isn't that cake adorable!?!

Me & the amazing spread of food!

Beth came all the way from Austin, TX to help throw me the shower (she is just 5 weeks behind me and expecting a baby girl!)

Sarah made the AMAZING cake -- not only was it beautiful, but easily was one of the BEST chocolate cakes I had ever had!


There were SIX pregnant women at the shower & here we are all lined up in order from fewest weeks along to the furthest along -- it's so exciting to be going thru this with so many of my friends!


And here are the beautiful hosts: Jenn, Beth, Leah, Sarah & Melissa (and Jenn's dog Truman wanted to be in the picture too -- you can see him laying on his doggie bed down at my feet).


No comments:

Post a Comment