Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I promise to do better keeping up with our blog...

Okay, so tonight I played a little catch up -- it had been SO long since I had added anything to the blog that I had forgotten how to do it and needed to call Beth for help.  But I promise to do better, especially once our baby boy arrives & we have tons of pictures to share!  

I am just two weeks away from my due date (August 19th).  Todd & I can not believe how quickly the time has gone by and can not wait to meet our son!  Well, I can definitely wait one more week since Todd is out of town until Monday and I don't want to go into labor without him!  

Pictures of the nursery will come soon (it's not finished yet, but getting close)!  


1 comment:

  1. Yay for blog updates!!! These better get much more frequent once that baby gets here! :)

    ReplyDelete