Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Farm -- Trip 1

Back in September, Anders and I went to Honeysuckle Hill Farm with Elisa and Tripp.  I counted on my GPS to get us there and I got lost...so when we FINALLY got there, we were BOTH carsick from the country roads and snacking on Anders' crackers.  We said that either we would get there and think this was all a waste of time, or we would have a great time and decide that it needs to be a yearly fall tradition.  After maybe 2 minutes of being there, Elisa and I looked at each other and said "this is definitely a tradition!"  We had so much fun...while there the boys enjoyed looking that the animals (goats, pigs, cows, chicks, bunnies and sheep), picking out pumpkins, and riding the cow-train.  The farm had MANY other activities, but we ran out of time...some things will be great for years ahead when Anders is older.  
    
 Tripp, looking so cool as his hair is blowing in the wind...
 Tripp & Elisa...
 Riding the cow-train, which was quite bumpy and thrilling in moments...
 Watching the pig races, yes I said PIG RACES...too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment