Thursday, October 7, 2010

Video of Anders walking

So I got home last night from my LA/San Francisco trip, and was VERY excited to see Anders.  Between my two children, Bella was FAR MORE excited to see me than Anders.  Actually I am pretty sure that Anders was more excited to see Papa return home.  Oh well, I guess that just means more trips and traveling for me!  
I felt like Anders had changed in the week I was gone -- at dinner I kept staring at him, because he even looked different.  Todd often comes home from being on the road and says that Anders is different than when he left -- I now understand and have experienced it!  
Today Anders impressed me with walking more and jabbering more.  Also his top tooth is coming in and the bottom two have risen higher & show a lot more.  He has discovered the microwave that is downstairs at Grammie & Papa's house, so today we used it to motivate him to walk.  Most kids would probably be motivated to walk to toys, food, I don't know...maybe a Mommy that hadn't been seen in a week!  But no, Anders walks to a electronic device that has buttons to push on & light up -- he is definitely Todd's son!

1 comment: