Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anders is TWO - August 7th

"HAPPY ANDERS!" 
That is what Anders kept saying as he got to celebrate & open presents all month long.  We decided not to throw a birthday party with invites & big plans, since the baby's due date was so close and we didn't know how that timing would work out.  So we went to church (where I cried during worship, because I was tired & ready to have the baby...but didn't really want her to arrive that day and have them share their birthdays!)  Then that evening, Anders had a birthday cake and celebrated with Mommy, Daddy, Grammie, Papa, and Grandma.  He liked hearing us sing "Happy Birthday" and he blew out his candles the first try. 
In some moments it is hard to believe our baby boy is TWO already.  And then I watch him run around crazy -- talking, singing and playing, and I realize that he has become such big boy.  In these past two years our lives have been changed greatly & abundantly blessed by our sweet boy!

At his 2 year check-up:
Height - 36.5 inches
Weight - 30 lbs.
    
My friend Beth made us this Birthday sign (www.perfectlypaisleyshop.com).  Anders loves it & so do I -- I've left it hanging all month & don't want to take it down. 



Taking a BIG bite (hard to see, but he has the whole piece of cake on the end of his fork)...




Happy Birthday Anders, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment