Sunday, October 23, 2011

More of Week 5 - Big Canoe

On September 9th Anders, Larsen & I headed down to GA with my Mom (in the van with us) and Dad (following behind), and we stayed with them in Big Canoe for almost 3 weeks.  Todd was gone on a long run, and I knew that it was too soon to function on my own for that long.  Having my Mom & Dad's help those weeks was AMAZING -- it really gave me to chance to slowly adjust to having two and enjoy Larsen!  They saved me from being exhausted, overwhelmed and weary.  Anders got to run around outside everyday and pick up acorns, sticks and rocks. And Larsen got plenty of attention and holding.

I took these pictures of Anders right after we arrived, you can see how excited he was to be at Grammie & Papa's house!  
One morning we went to the local Farmer's Market & got some shrimp, crab and vegetables.  Poor Larsen is getting tortured by the crab or should I say Papa!
 Eating corn on the cob...
 Running around naked after a bath & so proud of his escape!
 All ready for bedtime...
 Papa & Larsen...
Playing outside on a sunny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment