Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some more eating "firsts"

Anders had cut up green beans for the first time and didn't really know what to do. He picked them up and threw them around but never successfully ate a piece of green bean. Finally I put a piece in his mouth which he then spit up -- we'll keep on trying, but I think this new way to eat might take him a while to get good at!

But what he really likes are these cracker teethers. He has had two now and both times he LOVED them and spent lots of time chewing away!



1 comment:

  1. AC hasn't been a fan of finger foods other than puffs... and just the organic puffs... I tried giving her the gerber ones and she wouldn't eat them. I even tried mixing them in and she would literally pick the happy valley puffs out and eat only those! I've tried peas, avocado, banana chunks and cheese - so far they are all a no-go. She did get a few peas down, but she wasnt really a fan (she does like them as mushed food though - go figure)

    ReplyDelete