Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Grandma time

Anders' Grandma (Todd's mom) showed up on Wednesday and stayed thru the weekend.  She got LOTS of quality time with Anders as I went into work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (got caught up on something which was wonderful).  I was thrilled to have free babysitting!  We also had some fun and went to the zoo, out to eat, and to Anders' My Gym class. 

Anders with his new truck from great-Aunt Joyce...
 Grandma took these next two pictures, and I just think they are the CUTEST...

 At the ZOO: We have gone in to see the birds before, but never have they landed on our heads and arms...they were in the mood this morning and KEPT landing on us!  Luckily they didn't pick Anders, because I think it might have freaked him out.  He just checked them out from a close, but safe distance.
 Grandma with TWO birds on her head...
 The meerkat observation...
 Anders riding home & watching a DVD, loving his new minivan...(I confess, I kind of love it too)

No comments:

Post a Comment