Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I LOVE my two boys...

I love seeing my two boys together and am SO thankful for them both. When watching Todd now as a father, I am continually impressed. He is an amazing dad. Anders has so much fun with him and Todd can get him to laugh & smile so easily! Also Todd has the patience to get Anders to sleep when he is fighting it hard...Anders gets that trait from his Daddy (who usually goes to bed in the wee hours of the morning, even though he could fall asleep earlier if he just laid his head down on the pillow and gave in).

Here are some pictures of my boys, oh and my sweet Bella dog...


Todd was re-mixing some of the live mixes from a Kellie Pickler show for CMT use and he was listening pretty loud. So I put Anders' earmuffs on him for the first time -- he didn't mind at all and doesn't he look so cool! I guess he's ready to go & watch a live concert now. Here he is working with his Daddy...


No comments:

Post a Comment