Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I miss the Allen family already!

So we are back from Austin, TX and I already miss being with Beth, Daniel, Ryder & sweet Paisley -- I wish I could get them to move back to Nashville! We had a great time hanging out and carting three babies around while eating out and shopping. We spent a good bit of time feeding babies in cars, dressing rooms, a tour bus, and even an outdoor park area -- we are such brave women!

Eating Texas BBQ, so yummy...

Little photo shoot after eating Sunday brunch where I ate a DELICIOUS chile relleno...

Then later we had a SERIOUS photo shoot in Beth & Daniel's backyard, it was a BEAUTIFUL warm day. We got SO MANY great shots of Paisley in a pink outfit that Daniel's mother had worn when she was a baby.


My beautiful baby boy...



Look at them holding hands, just too sweet!
Then Anders got fresh and Paisley liked it :)


Best friends with the best babies EVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment