Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick trip to GA

So we had a crazy weekend! We drove late into the night on Friday and arrived in GA around 1:30am. Todd was exhausted from the busy, LONG week so he crashed, but Anders was not ready to go back to bed. So Anders & I did not go to sleep until 4am -- again I was cursing traveling because it is so hard on Anders' sleep schedule. We slept in until 11am and woke up to find out that sweet Haley was very sick and so her 4th birthday party was cancelled! On Sunday we hung out with Aunt Katie & Uncle Chip...

Then we headed home Sunday afternoon around 2:30pm and it took us 6.5 hours to get there because of traffic and 24W being closed. So Todd, Mom, Anders, Bella & I had a long, scenic drive home. We stopped a couple times and by the end of it all I was anxious to get home (Bella sat in my lap in the front seat the whole trip).


2 comments:

  1. Wow...another round of pictures of me just getting up with no makeup & not doing my hair. You think I would have learned my lesson by now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Todd,
    It was great working with you in Atlanta.....what great shots! Hello to all the Wines.......brit

    ReplyDelete