Thursday, July 15, 2010

BIG week to catch up on...

So I have a lot of catching up to do...last Wednesday we headed down to GA to spend a couple nights with Mom & Dad.  We wanted to get Anders adjusted and settled before leaving him for TWO NIGHTS with his Grammie and Papa.  I did not think that I would leave Anders already, especially since I am still nursing.  But Todd & I were invited to Carrie Underwood's wedding, and we couldn't say no to that!  Lucky for us, Carrie decided to have her wedding in Greensboro, GA -- just an hour and a half away from Mom & Dad.  So it was a very convenient location, and only two nights away made for a reasonable, first time away from our sweet baby boy.  Anders did WONDERFULLY while we were gone.  He ate meals great and went to sleep easily both at naps and bedtime!  He had fun playing and getting TONS of attention from Grammie, Papa, Aunt Katie, Uncle Chip, Uncle Michael, Aunt Julie & Haley.  
Before we left for the wedding Todd & I had a fun afternoon swimming with everyone (Anders is naked because I had just taken off his swimsuit to take him into the house for a bath)...
Playing before bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment