Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wedding sneak peak, more details to come

I don't have the energy to blog about the wedding tonight, but wanted to share this photo I found on the Internet courtesy of the circling helicopter...it is kind of a "find Waldo" kind of picture, but Todd & I are in the lower left corner (Todd in the black suit & I am in the grey strapless dress).  I hear that there are better pictures of us that are closer, and of us looking up at the helicopter (my guess it that it is the moment that we are all looking up & I am suggesting that we all send up an unfriendly sign to the helicopter)...but once we were under the tent for the wedding ceremony we couldn't hear the noise of the helicopter, so it was all okay.

1 comment:

  1. I see you! I'll be waiting for more paparazzi shots of the Wines family. :)

    ReplyDelete