Friday, September 17, 2010

Anders First Boat Ride

While visiting Grammie & Papa in Big Canoe, we had a late afternoon outing on a pontoon boat -- we did a little fishing and ate a picnic dinner.  The lake allows canoes, kayaks, and electric-motor fishing and pontoon boats.  Our pontoon boat moved along at quite a relaxing pace (Mom said that she could side-stroke faster) but was perfect for us.
See below our attempt to have Anders wear his life jacket, so I caved in and decided to not make him wear it.  I know, I know...I am bad.  I think we need to get a bigger life jacket for next time, because this one seemed to squeeze his poor cheeks!
Driving the boat with Aunt Katie...
Taking the steering quite seriously!
Papa caught THREE fish, I think that was a record for fishing at Big Canoe.  Here he is sharing the fish with Anders...
And sharing another fish with Bella...
Pictures with Mommy...
Anders LOVED waving at the other boats passing by (he was so cute)...

No comments:

Post a Comment