Monday, September 27, 2010

Anders' Gym

About a month ago I needed to do something fun & outside of the house with Anders, so I called Elisa to see if she & Tripp wanted to get together.  They were planning on going to a gym class, and she asked us to come along.  So now Anders has joined "My Gym" and he loves his class & playtime.  I think swinging from the trapeze bar is his favorite, but he loves climbing and crawling around everywhere.  He does really well sitting through the structured part of class, which includes songs with motions, games and a puppet show.  The teachers also set up different stations to learn skills & improve balance -- somersaults, handstands, swinging, crawling thru tunnels, etc.  See some pictures to understand....
 Body rolls with Daddy (I was glad Todd was there that week, so I didn't have figure that out!)...
 Climbing around...
 Tripp crawling thru big, padded tunnel...
 Anders swinging on the trapeze...
 Handstands & somersaults down the ramp...
 Playing in the ball pit...
 And this was just FUN (teachers Hannah & Natalie)...

No comments:

Post a Comment