Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going to Grammie & Papa's house

WARNING: there were over 600 pictures taken during this weekend away at Grammie & Papa's, so many blogs and many pictures to follow...

Anders & I drove down to GA late afternoon on Wednesday for a long Labor Day weekend with my family.  Then the next day I drove down to Lilburn to see my two best friends from highschool and their beautiful children.  Audrey had just had her THIRD child (and he was only a few weeks old).  She looked wonderful and Westin was SO precious!  I got to hold him most of the time and loved every minute of it...he made me start thinking that maybe Anders should have a little sibling sooner than later!  Ashley came over too and brought her little girl, Eden (she will turn 2 in Dec).  It is so fun seeing each other as mothers -- they are both BEAUTIFUL, loving moms!
Then on Friday we shopped at the outlets before Katie & Chip arrived for dinner, and spending the weekend up in Big Canoe with us.  Dad fixed YUMMY ribs...  
Next morning, sitting with Papa and eating Cherrios...
Anders woke up from his morning nap to find that Haley, Aunt Julie & Uncle Michael had arrived...
I think he is thinking "what is SHE doing in MY crib?"
Haley thought it was funny that I put her in the crib - she was telling me that she is a big girl and can talk, so she didn't belong in a crib (but she didn't mind posing for pictures with Anders)...
Aunt Katie with two little monkeys that were jumping on the bed before posing for these sweet pictures...
Haley brought Anders' birthday gift and helped him unwrap the lawnmower (note the beautiful wrapping paper that Haley painted)...
Anders cranking the engine -- he LOVES the lawnmower (more mowing pictures to come)...

No comments:

Post a Comment